- ACURIL, 2015: The Role of the Library in Using Social Media as a Tool to Integrate an Information Literacy Platform
- CARALL, 2015: Technology & Our Users: An Evolving Relationship, Caribbean Association of Law Libraries
- CALI, 2016: Using Social Media for Teaching & Learning in an era of Digital Natives, The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, June 16-19, 2016.
- CARALL, 2017: Presenter, Digital Nightmares, Accessing the Technology, Caribbean Association of Law Libraries (CARALL) Annual Meeting, Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas, July 25, 2017.
- AALL, 2017: Panelist, Diversity & Inclusion Symposium – Intersectionality and Identifying with Multiple Identities: Race, Gender, and Beyond, American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) Annual Meeting, Austin, TX, July 16, 2017.