This.On the gender gap in tech workers, by @rtennant http://t.co/rQ0310ST...
“[…]we can change things:
1. Work to change the culture. In many library tech situations, whether it is a chatroom or a server room, it’s still a men’s locker room atmosphere.
2. Support and encourage women who try.
3. Recruit and support women who are interested.
4. If you are well along in your career, mentor promising women.
5. Be verbose and inclusive with explanations, and spare with posturing.”
See on www.thedigitalshift.com